Technicians at the service of recycling machines
Based near Périgueux in Rouffignac-Saint Cernin de Reilhac in the Dordogne region of France, LA MECANIQUE ET SES APPLICATIONS was founded in 1984 by Mr. Philippe VERGNAUD, a Journeyman mechanic from the Compagnons du devoir. The company maintained various equipment and machines, particularly agricultural equipment, covering all technology: mechanics, hydraulics, electricity and automation.
In the 1990s, the company specialised in equipment used in the waste sorting centres that were beginning to develop in France. It then worked for many foreign brands and provided after-sales service in France.
At the same time, the company innovated, filed patents and manufactured its own equipment for its customers. Today, it has a complete range of tailored products (indicate the link to the French page for each product):
- Sorting line and ergonomic workstations
- Installation for waste transfer docks
- Alternative moving floor storage system
- Bespoke equipment
- Spare parts
In 2018, the company was taken over by SAS REZULTAT CONSULTING created by Frédéric ZGAINSKI. SAS REZULTAT CONSULTING is a consultancy, quality audit (ISO 9001 standard) and training company that caters to companies, local authorities and schools.
In 2020, the company recruited Sabri REVOL, an executive from the SUEZ group, to participate in its development.
In 2021, the company recruited Stéphane ETIENNE, a former employee of KADANT PAAL, JOVISA and SAVN, as technical manager.
Finally, also in 2021, the company opened an agency based in Saint-Etienne (Loire) to provide a local service to its customers. The company, which operates throughout France, thus has a base in eastern France.
Mission and values
Our company’s mission today is to design, manufacture and maintain your machines, made to sort and group your waste so that it can be routed or recovered in your channels.
To achieve this mission, the company relies on its values (link to values French site):
- Know-how through training
- Expertise in waste sorting and recycling equipment
- Trust through quality and local customer service
- Commitment and responsiveness
- Respect and benevolence in the workplace
To carry out its missions, the company has (French website infrastructure link):
- A 600 m² equipped workshop in Périgueux in the Dordogne region of France
- A spare parts warehouse to meet to customer needs
- Intervention vehicles (vans and flatbed trucks) based in the Dordogne and the Loire regions of France
- A complete digital environment including:
- A business application developed for our company to manage our customers’ machine assets
- SolidWorks computer-aided design software
Our team, which currently consists of 12 people, is constantly growing.
The team consists of:
+33 (0)6 14 88 31 77
Sabri REVOL, Managing Director
+33 (0)7 88 53 73 73
Nathalie MARTINEZ, Management Assistant
+33 (0)5 53 05 47 06
Emilie CASTEYO, Sales Assistant
+33 (0)6 09 39 42 21
At the company’s headquarters, we have a design office that uses IT solutions such as the SolidWorks computer-aided design software.
Our mobile technicians, supervised by our technical manager, operate nationwide (internal link to be redirected to the site locations tab) from the head office in the Dordogne region and the Saint Etienne branch.
Our technicians are qualified technicians covering the fields of competence related to the equipment on which we work: mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, automation.
They also follow a regular training programme, either in-house or externally, to develop their skills.
Our markets and our customers
Our products and services mainly target:
- Sorting centres, whether they are managed by local authorities or by public service delegation to companies in the waste recycling and recovery sector
- Waste sorting and recycling industrials. We work with local and regional players as well as with major French groups with international coverage
- Industrial sites and large and medium-sized retailers who need to process their waste
- Finally, manufacturers of equipment used for waste sorting and recycling. In this respect, we are the partner of many French (e.g. GILLARD, SOLEN) and European (ANIS TREND, MACFAB, IMABE, BEZNER) brands, for which we provide after-sales service on all or part of the French territory.
What we can do for yout company
You sell equipment on French territory but do not have an after-sales service in France.
We can become your partner by carrying out the following missions on your behalf:
- Consulting, audit, training and expertise
- Regular General Equipment Inspections
- Preventive (conditional and systematic) and corrective maintenance
- Installation of new equipment
- Reconditioning of equipment
- Manufacture of customised additional equipment for your customers in parallel with the delivery of one of your machines (e.g. hopper or loading conveyor)
We can work together in different ways and are open to all suggestions that can be contracted:
- We carry out the intervention and invoice the customer in France, committing to buy the spare parts from you,
- We carry out the work and charge you for it. We do not have a part in the commercial relationship with your client. You are then our sole contact and we carry out the work on your behalf using your documents and procedures.
So, if you want to grow your business in France, choose a reliable partner with a nationwide presence. Feel free to contact us by email:
Frédéric ZGAINSKI – Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabri REVOL – Managing Director email@example.com